Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New Beginings


There are certain points in our lives when we need to make major decisions in order to move toward our life goals. Recently I had to make one of those decisions (reluctantly) when I decided it was time for me to test my limits as a designer and a sales person in a bigger market. I have lived in Hillsborough County (Tampa) for over fifteen years now and had worked here until a little over five years ago when I was recruited by my family to go back to work for the family business in Bradenton, FL. I learned a lot during my time with RJM Contractors and helped bring that company in to current times in regards to advertising, marketing, and social media. Being that I worked for my family the decision to leave was not an easy one but it was time.

The position I have chosen to take is with S&W Kitchens where I will be able to serve all of the Tampa Bay area. I chose S&W Kitchens because of the product lines that they carry, their reputation, and stability. Being able to work fifteen minutes away from my house didn't hurt either! S&W offered me a chance to work as a designer but still have control over the project since they offer turn key projects where the entire remodel (plumbing, electrical, construction, etc.) could be handled in house.

Along with the change in job it gave me the opportunity to start my own blog. I had written for RJM and done a few guest posts in the past but this blog is uniquely mine. Here you'll be able to find kitchen and bath design advice, trends, organization, recipes, and pretty much anything that is related to those areas. Please give the blog a follow and feel free to comment.

This is uncharted territory for me and I'm excited for what the future holds!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Jeremy! Would love to learn more about your new place! Now that you're closer, may have the opportunity to do a little biz!

    ReplyDelete